As a System Engineer at Haerens Group, you will be responsible for the design, management, maintenance and documentation of various IT systems and infrastructure components.This is just the thing for me
You will contribute to the support and improvement of the organisation's IT environment with the following responsibilities:
Network Infrastructure and Security: Design, management and maintenance of LAN, WLAN and WAN, as well as the implementation of security measures.
- Server/Storage Hardware and Middleware: Management of server and storage hardware, including server and application virtualisation.
- Cloud Solutions: Creating connections between existing infrastructure and cloud solutions, with a focus on Microsoft Azure.
- VOIP Solutions: Maintenance and management of VOIP telephony systems.
- Multifunctional Printer/Scanner Infrastructure: Managing multifunctional printing and scanning equipment.
- Backup and Replication Infrastructure: Maintain backup and replication systems, including performing sanity checks on backups made
- Client Infrastructure: Manage desktops, workstations, laptops, tablets and other end-user devices.
Professional profile and background:
As a System Engineer at Haerens Group, you will play a key role in supporting and improving our IT infrastructure and services, where technical affinity, eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to the organisation's core values are key.
Apply immediately with your CV via the button below / email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Màxime van Merkensteijn - Group Recruitment Manager
+ 32 470 81 47 30 / email@example.com